Sunday, December 2, 2007

Birthday Blues

Today we celebrated my big "40th" birthday! I must say I have been doing a lot of thinking about this one. I have been looking back over my life and the many "close calls" I have had. Whether it has been the "tumor", the cow vs. truck, or the heart attack... I am truly blessed to have made it this far. There are so many things I still want to accomplish in my life and places I want to go. Most of all I want to slow down and enjoy my family. I can not thank my family enough for ALWAYS being there for me. Steph and the boys are my life! Steph, thank you for loving me unconditionally. Chandler for always keeping me on my toes and asking questions. Clay, for always making me laugh! My parents, for always believing in me and my sisters for always putting up with me! My brother... what can I say, but he is my "protector, my confidant, and most of all my friend! Thanks bro! To all my friends, Thank You for everything! This has been a great year. Now I am looking forward to the next 40!!!



No comments: