Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Festival




















Wednesday night we had our annual Fall Festival at church complete with a Chili Supper & Trunk or Treat for the kids. Clay dressed up at Captain Rex from Star Wars & Graeson was a Cowboy! Chandler didn't dress up; he helped work the carnival games for the kids. The kids had fun jumping in the jump zone & playing all sorts of game & of course getting the candy to eat later.

Graeson got my attention mid-way through the night & said "Steppie, come here" so I bent down so he could whisper in my ear. He said, "Steppie, you needa tell my momma that I gotta come to your house an' spend the night!" He's so funny! I just love that boy!

Clay is funny about Halloween this year. He told me the other day that he's never gone trick or treating in his life....he has, but this is his story...so anyway, he's never gone in his life and that he just really wanted to this year because he just had to go ring a stranger's doorbell! I'm not sure what that really has to do with anything, but he's a 9 year old boy....so really who knows. We've really gotten a good laugh out of it anyway. So we're looking for a good, safe stranger so we can go ring his doorbell.......hmmm....guess we'll have to find someone that we know that he doesn't. Gotta love kids.

No comments: