Saturday, July 25, 2009

McIntosh Reunion





Today we made a quick trip to Harrisburg, AR, to attend the McIntosh Reunion. This reunion has been held in July for as long as I can remember. Fortunately now and for the past several years, it's held indoors in the air conditioning. We are a pretty smart bunch...LOL. This reunion is for my Grandpa Mac's family. My grandfather & all of his siblings have passed on, but all of the children & their children get together for this time to eat & catch up. We missed those who couldn't make it, but hopefully they will be able to attend next year!

My Aunt Linda couldn't make it this year but I took a picture of the McIntosh kids minus her. We joked that we could photo shop her in. We always miss Aunt B of course. One of the cousins told me...oh I remember you, you were Betty's favorite; she took you everywhere. I definitely loved Aunt B, & we certainly miss her & can't wait to see her with Grandma & Grandpa in Heaven.

No comments: