When I woke up this morning, I asked myself, "How does God want me to live life today?" I found the answer in my room...the roof said, "Aim high." The window said, "See the world God created for me!" The clock said, "Every minute is precious." The mirror said, "Reflect before you act." The door said, "Push hard for your goals." The floor said, "Kneel down and pray."
- Aim High – 1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV “Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
- See the World God Created for Me – Romans 1:20 NIV “For since the creation of the world, God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made....”
- Every Minute is Precious – Psalm 90:12 NCV “Teach us how short our lives really are so that we may be wise.”
- Reflect Before You Act – James 1:19 NIV “Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry”
- Push Hard for Your Goals – Philippians 3:14 NIV “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
- Kneel Down and Pray – Psalm 55:17 NKJV “Evening and morning and at noon I will pray”, 1 Thessalonians 5:17 NIV “Pray continually”