Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tim Tebow Bill

Search Website

Wednesday I was contacted by one of our local television stations to give a statement on a new bill that was introduced before the AR legislature. This bill would mean a lot to us if passed. We're hoping that it does. Chandler & I appeared on the 6 & 10 o'clock news. The reporter & camera man came to the house & talked to us. Chandler didn't want to speak on camera but they did video him throwing. The reported had to catch him. He had a look of "oh my goodness, I hope I can catch this ball". In the video, you'll notice the old SWAT suburban in the background that I've blogged about before. It has to be the ugliest thing around. You should be proud though. I have all my front teeth, no rollers in my hair, & never once said..."that tornado sounded like a freight train". Click on the link above to see the 6 o'clock story. Or try this link... http://arkansasmatters.com/content/fulltext/?cid=209771

No comments: