Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Chandler











Thirteen years ago today at 2:01 p.m. and weighing in at 9 pounds 3 ounces and 22.5 inches long a really sweet baby reluctantly entered the world. He was born wearing a size one shoe & never could wear those one-piece feeted pajamas due to his height. Today he's 5'7.5", wears a men's size 13 shoe & weighs a lot. And thankfully, He still doesn't wear the one-piece feeted pajamas! It doesn't seem that long ago, and I must say, time moves quickly. Chandler is the coolest kid...uhhmmm...teenager. He's extremely funny, sensitive to others, obedient, trustworthy, reliable, and loves God. As I think about his attributes and who he is, I am very glad he's my kid and extremely blessed that God chose me as his mom!

Through the years, we have endured colic, countless ear infections, surgery, broken nose, broken finger...and many other things, but God has remained faithful and kept him & us through it all. We are very thankful for you Chandler. You are an awesome person. We hope you have a great 13th birthday! We love you very much!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Bud! I love you to pieces and feel so blessed to have you as my cousin! You will always be my CHAND-LA-LA!!