Friday, March 7, 2008

Two down and many more to come!!!


This past Sunday was the six annual Little Rock Marathon. I ran the 1/2 marathon with a Chip time of 149:32. That time put me coming in 226 out of 2176. I was a little shy of the time I wanted but still happy that I seem to be getting faster each time I run. My next adventure is to start training for a 1/2 iron man. Trust me, I have a long way to go before I get there! I just got my bike a few weeks ago, but it has been too cold to work out with it.
I have to keep telling myself I have only been running (seriously) since July 4th of 07. I still have a long way to go, and I try not to push myself too hard. Thanks to everyone that has offered encouraging words and suggestions. Believe it or not, that helps keep me pushing forward during those long runs!

Until the next race...




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I mean it when I say how encouraging you are to me! You are doing great and I can't wait to start running like you guys! Congrats!!
Love- Anndie