Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Chandler!!


It's hard to believe that twelve years ago this kid that did not want to come into this world actually came!!! It took some pushing, pushing and MORE pushing, but he finally made it!!!! All 9.3oz 22 inches came into this world letting us know he had arrived! I still remember the first time I got to hold him and our eyes met... WOW!

Well, today he is 5ft 3inches and wearing men's 10.5 shoes... where has our "little" boy gone? I am still very proud of all he has accomplished, and the way he takes care of his little brother. He is eager to learn as much as he can and his determination to excel in everything baffles me. (and drives us all nuts!)

We love you big guy, and wish you a very happy Birthday!!!

Love,
Dad, Mom and Clay

4 comments:

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRYHDAY CHAND-LA-LA! I love you and am so proud of the young man you are becoming!

Anonymous said...

Happy BD Big Guy indeed. Don't grow up so fast - Grammy needs to hold you a little longer! You'll always be my first little boy! Oh that's right, it was after you that the flood gate to boys opened. If I remember correctly there has been a slew that got through the gate! Remember forever and always, I LOVE YOU!

Grammy

God is Faithful! said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! We thought you were the cutest baby boy we'd ever seen! Can't believe you guys are 12 now! Hope to see you soon!

Nina said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! Next year a teenager, WOW! Aunt Dean