Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Take Responsibility for your Attitude

Wrong attitudes are like dirty garments. They don’t fall off your body; they have to be removed. Get rid of wrong attitudes by the planting of the word of God in your heart and mind. Do you complain about your job and how others treat you, or do you approach your job with enthusiasm and gratitude? Do you blame others when you are faced with adversity or do you take responsibility for your attitude and behavior? You can remove wrong attitudes by changing your mind and attitude toward God. Love the Lord your God with your entire spirit, soul and body and love others even as you love yourself. Determine to lay aside every wrong attitude and run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the race that is set before you(Hebrews 12:1). Your attitude will determine your success in life.

PRAYER:
Father, in the name of Jesus, I purpose to have the same attitude, purpose and humble mind as my Lord. He is my example for greatness! As a citizen of Your Kingdom, I am standing firm in united spirit and purpose, contending with a single mind for the faith, pursuing the destiny, which You handcrafted just for me. I will not be intimidated in anything by my opponents and adversaries. You are my light and my salvation. Amen

Scripture Reading Philippians 2:5 Philippians 1:27 Psalm 27:1

~Prayers That Avail Much

2 comments:

Lucas Kain said...

God bless you for sharing this, sir!

___
call Nigeria

Inspector Clouseau said...

Good not agree more with the comment re atitude.


Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.