Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day....the day people are supposed to lavish those they love with cards, chocolates, flowers, cards...Me being the "realist" that I am thinks that if people need one special day to do that, then there is something really wrong in those relationships. Of course I think it's all a hype for people just to spend money, but I am very different in my thinking. Now don't get me wrong I am the princess at my house & of course I love to be loved, but for me to wait on one day a year to show or be shown...well, thankfully that's not the way it happens here.

I have the most loving family and am very grateful for them; every single one of them (you). I love you all and hope that your day was terrific. I hope that even if you're going through a rough time in your life, that you will feel and know God's love for you...for His is the most perfect and important of all love! When we finally understand His love for us, then all other things are small in comparison.

Tom, you are the greatest, most thoughtful husband in the world. You are my very best friend, and I love you more than words can express. Chandler & Clay, you are great young men. You are conscientious and thoughtful and keep me smiling for sure. I thank God for my life and for giving me such absolutely wonderful Valentine's all year long.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I agree! We Love you around here, all year long!